To find out where we meet you must check our WorldCrawl.com (for the appropriate city) and click Where-We-Go to find your starting location on the night of the crawl. Alternatively you can call 702.891.5001 and click the prompts.
1. 19+ AND PROPER IDENTIFICATION. You are required to have valid U.S.
government or internationally recognized I.D. (Passport).
2. DRESS CODE ENFORCED. Dress code is relaxed in Whistler, although any gang affiliated
clothing is not permitted inside the club. The clubs can deny you based on clothing.
3. STAY WITH THE CRAWL. You are required to stay with the Crawl to receive the
benefits (drink tickets, entry, food, etc). If you are not with the crawl when we enter, we can’t guarantee entry or drinks.
4. ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT. You are responsible for your conduct. If you are denied
entry due to intoxication, rowdy or lewd behaviour, or other the Crawl is not responsible.
There are no refunds on this ticket. You have purchased a limited seat to an event and are responsible for your behaviour and understanding the terms and conditions of the event.
5. SALES FINAL. Sales are final although we will often try our best to credit you for another evening.
6. COAT CHECK. Coat check is not often included and is often mandatory. Most venues are close together and don’t require taking a coat from place to place, but it is cold, so please understand that this is subject to venue discretion.
All purchases are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. We cannot be responsible for changes, cancellations, or postponements announced after this email is sent. We are not responsible if the lineup changes at the last minute, as nightclubs All refunds must come directly from the organizer and any service fees cannot be refunded.